Awards & Media
- The Walk Advocacy Leadership in Northern California award, presented by California Walks in 2018.
- The Golden Wheel Award, presented by the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition in 2018. Learn more.
- Commendation from the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in 2017 for our work, including San Francisco World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims.
- Press release: Families for Safe Streets Urges Stepped-up Action on Vision Zero in the Bay Area as National Report Calls for Zero Traffic Deaths, April 25, 2018
- Family channels pain into crusade against San Jose’s rising pedestrian deaths, The Mercury News, May 7, 2017