Jobs & Internships
If you are passionate about making our streets safe for all and want to be part of a fun, fast-paced, flexible workplace, then Walk SF might be the place for you! We are currently hiring for:
- Development Assistant – full-time
- Senior Development Manager – full-time
- Families for Safe Streets Manager – part-time
- Communications & Marketing Manager – full-time
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to learn about new opportunities.
If you’re looking to build your career and have a real impact on your city, consider a Walk San Francisco internship.
As an intern, you’ll get exposure to the fields of sustainable transportation, public health, and urban planning, while honing skills in community outreach, communications, fundraising, and more. Plus, you’ll be part of a fun-loving, hard-working small team where your contribution matters.
As a Walk SF intern, you will:
- Gather hands-on, real-world work experience
- Develop and enhance professional and technical expertise
- Build a strong resumé that stands out
- Secure opportunities for recommendations and networking
- Foster leadership and team-building skills
- Earn academic credit (when applicable)
Be sure you’re on our newsletter list to be the first to learn about future intern opportunities.