Jobs & Internships
We are excited to be hiring for a policy director.
If you are passionate about making our streets safe for all and want to be part of a fun, fast-paced, flexible workplace, then then see if this position might be a fit for you!
If you’re looking to build your career and have a real impact on your city, consider a Walk San Francisco internship.
As an intern, you’ll get exposure to the fields of sustainable transportation, public health, and urban planning, while honing skills in community outreach, communications, fundraising, and more. Plus, you’ll be part of a fun-loving, hard-working small team, where your contribution matters.
As a Walk SF intern, you will:
- Gather hands-on, real-world work experience
- Develop and enhance professional and technical expertise
- Build a strong resumé that stands out
- Secure opportunities for recommendations and networking
- Foster leadership and team-building skills
- Earn academic credit (when applicable)
Apply for a Walk SF Internship
To apply for an open intern position below, please send a cover letter and resume via to the project manager listed for the position.
Know someone who might be a great candidate for a Walk SF internship? Please share!