Coming Up Next in Fall 2020!
At this popular annual Walk SF fundraiser held each fall, participants enjoy an unforgettable day exploring and discovering hidden gems in our beautiful city.
Peak2Peak is the ultimate urban walking adventure. The route (which changes each year and is top-secret) winds through historical, architectural, and natural landscapes along the 13-mile course. It explores secret stairways and paths, and includes breathtaking vistas.
Enjoy a day of adventure along with Walk San Francisco and 250 fellow walkers for our annual Walk SF fundraiser. You’ll discover new views and places to love in our favorite walking city.
- A guided city trek with knowledgeable walk guides
- Coffee, full lunch, and snacks to keep you fueled
- A celebration at the finish
- Special commemorative gift
- An exclusive guidebook with Peak2Peak passport
- A year-long Walk SF membership
All proceeds from this event go directly to our work to make San Francisco a safer and more enjoyable city to walk! Contact Jodie Medeiros, Executive Director, if your company is interested in sponsoring the 2020 Peak2Peak.
Special thanks for support of our 2019 Peak2Peak: