- This event has passed.
Summer Walk SF Ambassador’s Training
October 11, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Do you want to help educate your neighbors, and the community at large, about Vision Zero, Safe Routes to School, special annual events like Walk to Work Day and Walk & Roll to School Day, or neighborhood improvements like intersection murals?
Get started as a Walk San Francisco Ambassador today!
Learn about volunteer opportunities, including supporting special events including:
- Public Hearings, Workshops, and Open Houses (throughout the year)
- Sunday Streets (March through October)
- Walk to Work Day (April)
- Peak2Peak (September)
- Walk & Roll to School Day (October)
- World Day of Remembrance (November)
- Woonerven – Walk SF’s annual members party and fundraiser (December)
Ambassadors in-training enjoy tasty seasonal snacks and drinks, earn an “I Walk SF t-shirt”* and best of all, help make a real difference by growing the voice for safer, greener streets! To volunteer as an Ambassador, attend the quarterly training.
*Ambassadors receive their t-shirts at their first public, volunteer event.
When: Walk SF’s Summer Ambassadors training is from 6:30 to 7:45 p.m.
Where: Walk SF HQ