If you’re looking to build your career and have a real impact on your city, consider a Walk San Francisco internship. As an intern, you’ll get exposure to the fields of sustainable transportation, public health, and urban planning, while honing skills in marketing, communications, fundraising, and more. Plus, you’ll be part of a fun-loving, hard-working small team, where your contribution matters.
As a Walk SF intern, you will:
- Gather hands-on, real-world work experience
- Develop and enhance professional and technical expertise
- Build a strong resumé that stands out
- Secure opportunities for recommendations and networking
- Foster leadership and team-building skills
- Earn academic credit (when applicable)
Apply for a Walk SF Internship
To apply for an open intern position below, please send a cover letter and resume via email.
- Outreach Intern
Walk SF is seeking an Outreach Intern to help lead multiple marketing, events, and communications throughout the year in honor of Walk SF’s 20th Anniversary. The Outreach Intern will support Walk SF’s mission to make walking in San Francisco safe and inviting, so that our community is healthier and more livable. Download the full internship description
Know someone who might be the right candidate for a Walk SF internship? Please share!