Get started as a Walk SF Ambassador today!
Help educate your neighbors, and the community at large, about how to create a more walkable city. Learn about Vision Zero, Safe Routes to School, and Green Connections, as well as Walk SF’s annual events like Walk to Work Day, Walk & Roll to School Day, and World Day of Remembrance.
At this quarterly training you will hear about volunteer opportunities, including supporting special events including:
- Public Hearings, Workshops, and Open Houses (throughout the year)
- Sunday Streets (March through November)
- Walk to Work Day (April)
- Peak2Peak (September)
- Walk & Roll to School Day (October)
- World Day of Remembrance for Traffic Victims (November)
- Woonerven – Walk SF’s annual members party and fundraiser (December)
Ambassadors in-training enjoy tasty seasonal snacks and drinks, earn an “I Walk SF t-shirt”* and best of all, help make a real difference by growing the voice for safe, greener streets!
Drinks and snacks provided. Space is limited; RSVP required.