Want to know where the city’s high-injury corridors and intersections are? View the Pedestrian Strategy map at right (click to enlarge):
Want to report a problem on the street? Contact 311 via phone, webpage, Twitter, or the 311 mobile app:
- Report an issue to 311 on Twitter: Mention @sf311 in your tweets, and a Customer Service Representative will generate a service report for you
- File a service report online: Visit SF311.org. Online forms can take reports about a variety of issues, including: garbage/ graffiti, transportation, and streets/sidewalks.
- Contact 311 through the mobile app: Download the official SF311 app. More information can be found here.
Want to report a car parked on the sidewalk? Call 415.553.1200 to report sidewalk parking.
Want to know what decisions are being made?
Sign up for our email list first (at right), then check out:
- Board of Supervisors meeting agendas
- SFMTA Board meeting agendas
- SFMTA Engineering hearings (specific proposed street changes)
Want to contact your Supervisor?
Board of Supervisors contact information
Want to know which agency is responsible? View the Better Streets Plan graphic at right (click to enlarge):