Walk SF’s Annual Woonerven Event: 20th Anniversary Edition
Woonerven (ˈvo͞onərven), noun:
1. An idea born in the Netherlands: A “living street” traffic-calmed with shared space and slow speeds: all traffic goes at the pace of a person on foot.
2. Walk SF’s awesome annual year-end member party and fundraiser!
Wednesday, November 28
5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
111 Minna Gallery – new location!
- Member Tickets: $20 in advance, $30 at the door
- Non-Member Tickets: Become a member (or renew your membership) at the $50 level for a free Woonerven ticket and a year of Walk SF membership!
Every fall, Walk SF brings together our wonderful members and partners to celebrate our work for safer streets at Woonerven. This year, Woonerven will be extra special because we’re celebrating Walk SF’s 20th anniversary. We’ll toast some of the “walk stars” who have been part of our biggest wins, and talk about what’s next in making San Francisco the most pedestrian-friendly city in the United States.
If you believe our streets and sidewalks should be safe and welcoming for all, then you should be at Woonerven! Whether you’re a long-time member or brand-new to Walk SF, join us at 111 Minna for community, fun, and inspiration.
- Food and Beverages: We’ll provide light appetizers, and your first drink is on us!
- Silent Auction: Come bid and buy local goods and services.
- Raffle Prizes: Enter to win gift cards for Sports Basement, Ritual Coffee, and more!
- Play: San Francisco’s only board game for walkability, Woonopoly!
If you pledge a major gift of support of $500+ before November 26, you’ll get a special thanks at Woonerven!